Friday 7 September 2007

www.streamyxsucks.com



Since the past month, i have been experiencing disconnection problems frequently.
Duh, my isp provider obviously is tmnet.streamyx (who else) ???!!!!!
I've called their technical support management and asked for help numerous times, to no avail.
Their technicians even came to my house once, but he didnt complete his job and the problem still persist.
Its really frustrating as the internet as somewhat be a part of my life.. lol

How are we possible gonna compete with foreign countries with this kinda shitty service?
Needless to say, their average download speed is clocked at MB/S compared to our miserable dl speed of kb/s . Aargh..















I know the prices streamyx offer is slightly cheaper than other isp providers such as maxis.
But rm 77 a month for that kinda service, yes it does suck.
Yes, we should all say ''tak nak'' to streamyx!

Mayb we all could try out the new P1 Hotzone thingy, free till end of 2007. cool. I see greatness in this new upcoming brand =D

1 comment:

iCalvyn.com said...

they should change the name to become slowmyx