Tuesday 11 September 2007

Run awaaaay maid!!

Just about a month ago, my maid who has been working for 9 months ran away.
Before her escape , she showed several suspicious symptoms.
1 ) She claimed she dreamed of her dad in her sleep, calling for her to go home.
2 ) She said she ''wanted'' to work, but her body felt weak.
3 ) She wanted to go home..

My mum sent her back to the maid agency. After a week or so, the agency called for us to claim d maid and she was ok now. She seemed strange upon reaching home, i sensed that smth was wrong in her eyes >) lol...
Not long, as predicted by my aunt, she ran away after receiving some cash from my uncle after washing my uncle's car.
Lesson no 1 : do not let your maids handle $$ , it is very seductive.

So after 3months of no-maid suffering, (im not a spoilt brat, its just that i need a maid to help my grandma do the cooking.. lolzzz) my new maid finally arrived. Yesssh!!!

This time, after only ONE day of working, this new maid said she didnt enjoy working and wanted to go home.
Now at this point, some shallow freaks like jon yee and wooi hau might most probably be thinking that i abused the maid or smth. WRONG! , I wouldn't even recognize the maid if i bumped into her now ok.

So eventually, we didnt want to force her to work either. its a capitalist economy after all right=)
So my mum send her back to the agency once again. Then, the agency called back after a few days saying the maid was ready to work again. Even the maid herself admitted it.
- I wonder what does all the maid agencies do to maids to get them to comply. *wonder wonder*

So..we finally decided to pick up the maid to avoid her from more suffering in the agency.
This time, i didnt suspect anything. the maid seemed normal. However, after 2 weeks of working, she finally ran away again after stealing rm50 that was simply placed on the table.

Well, then i thought, it couldn't have been a coincidence that both of my maids ran away in a row!!! strike lottery also higher chance la!
Lesson no2 : kindness shown are not always repaid.

So...i decided to investigate the matter.











AH-HA! i found out that there was this new indian lady behind my house that started working there not long ago. After several inquiries, we found out she was from Melaka. Local.. >) And not long after she arrived, my first maid ran away. and now my second maid. I've been having many maids for the past years, and nothing similar has ever happened.

Fishy..very fishy indeed.

Then, my brave dad went to gave her some thoughts of his own. Well, to be precise, scold that mofo. Then we found out dat some sydicates out there would pay commissions to people who would get maids to work for them. Now, the puzzles fit.









Gotcha!

That bloody bitch living behind my house could very well be the culprit of all these.

Ill need a spy cam to spy on her from now on. Any cheap offers of spycam, pls contact me.

To : irritating indian lady-cum-pest living behind my house,

You just watch out, u dare touch my new maid im gonna freaking break your nose and set fire to your house!!!

No comments: