Sunday 16 September 2007

Things to look for during my exams

Its my chemistry quiz tomorrow and i still haven't done by studying yet.
Which makes me wonder, how much i appreciate my friends in college during my exams...

When i feel lazy, and feel bad for being lazy ; i call for JonYee and yeaw khuan. For they are foolishly lazyyyyyy friends of mine.

When i need motivation to study, i look for wooi hau and ye shan, For their so nerdy attitude of studying always makes me wanna study.

When i need help in my studying, i turn to ji-an, for she has the brains to help solve my questions. (This rule applies ONLY occasionally)

When im feeling stupid, i think of Carien ; and right after that, i feel better because i know theres someone out there being more stupid than i am.

And not to forget, theres Timothy when i feel like relaxing during my exam periods. For i feel his always relaxing in one way or another.

When i feel lonely during exams, theres always Jin and Li Wen to look for. Their intimacy can really make me feel better. Ya right.

When i finally need consolation after my exam results are out, well. Theres jon yee + wooi hau + yeaw khuan + timmy there for me!!!! =D


1 comment:

Adrian Lim Yih Yau said...

sohai why never post about your birthday one :)