Sunday 30 September 2007

Reasons to why i dont like friendster.

Friendster!!! ah yes, d network that connects a billion people? 99% of my friends own a friendster account, not me however. If u asked why, sometimes, i find it ridiculous. Heres the main reason : The Freakingly Irritating-pissing-infuriating Testimonials sent by ppl.

Ill give you guys a simple example as a start :














See this pic? funny right? ''hello'', d alien baby dog says. Well, this is a common testimonial guys in friendster like to send to girls. WHat does it mean anyway?

''oh hello, im pleased to tell you that im desperate for you''

N
O wonder you only see guys sending this stupid testi to girls but not guys. Damn.

Then, theres this sort of guys that love to send testimonials to girls that seem so idiotic i wanna burn it up.


  • ' ' Thoughtless
  • Posted 27/09/2007 16:42

    Hm,why u didnt ask anything about me?
    Not interested knowing me??
See, Mr ''Thoughtless'' sent this testimonial to my friend and now has a problem.

Problem #1 : my friend did not bother asking anything that had to do with him.
Problem #2 : He has a face so thick even a nuclear bomb cannot blast through.

I seriously, sincerely, truthfully, pity that guy. But one thing strange, if everyone of you find the testimonial as stupid and irritating as i do, why wont my friend bother blocking or deleting that testimonial.
Hey guys, my friend is jachooi if u wanna meet her, shes very nice lolzzz.

I
f that doesn't irritate you enough. They are always the persistent guys in friendster.

  • hay
  • Posted 26/09/2007 00:41
  • can u miss call to me ?
    i know to know ur phone number /
    mine is 0163722753

After his first testimonial turns up with no results. He sends another..

  • hay
  • Posted 27/09/2007 07:12
  • can i know ur phone number ?

Holyyyyyyyyyyy cow!!!! whats wrong with him!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO Mr''Hay'' .. isn't it obvious enough that the owners phone no. is preferred private. Im helping her tell u now. ''Get LOST''

Gosh, they are many other reasons to why i dont subscribe a friendster account. But this few reasons are alr enough to piss me off. I really should be doing my chemistry work now, but i had to blog because i couldn't stand these guys after seeing their testi's sent to my friends.



No comments: