Sunday 18 March 2007

Flags OF DeFeat..

CSCI.. (an introduction to computer science thingy) i never really liked it..even since day 1.. guys usually would show lots of interest in this subject..but i really really hated it..can u imagine, for CSCI..we had to do a freaking project, (check out what is it about in my last post).. ok so dere was me and my friend jon working on d model of d project which was only a small part of d whole dumb project..not long.. we got tired..even exhausted..quite satisfied with out achievements so far lol..
Suddenly, an idea hit us both.. too relax, 2 relieve ourselves from stress piling upon us.. we decided to.. to... to...
Play A Game OF Chinese Chess!!! lolz
Just recently, i've sharpened my skills of chesss by playing with my cousins back in my hometown ipoh which were chess champions in their respective schools. So here i was thinking, hmm.. jon yee? piece of cake.. lol
I Started off superbly, controlling d game =D (dont curse jon yee, i know u are doing it though =P) ok then, i started to get cocky, slacking in my game, not giving a 100% focus in it.. then BOOM! jon yee took advantage of my stupidity.. got rid of some of my important pieces. Now i was really pissed at myself, thinking.. WTH! HOW D HELL DID DAT not-so-pretty pretty girl distract me :D then..
i picked up my game..started moving fluently again. Although jon yee was in d drivers seat, i could still control d game, mayb dis is cuz of my pure skills XD
Feeling confident, i attacked with full force lol.. haih.. mayb i was over-confident..
i slacked in my defences.. and 1 ! 2 ! 2 steps was all it took. checkmate, jon yee shouted. Screaming in joy while he saw me cursing in agony.
I lost.

No comments: