Saturday 17 March 2007

Busy schedule For D Nightt!!!

eeeesh, wasted all my phone credit calling everyone to b dere on time 4 futsal..den at d laz minute..eeesh..my friend pow jack tells me his in ipoh!!! !@##%^%$&$^* ...... zzz ah but nvm.. i could easily keep myself busy for d sat morning.. my dad bought sum dvd's home
yest..okay..as for d night.. im going to my pal jon yee's house to spend d night..(not dat im gay or anything) .. its just dat we have csci project to work on..CSCI is a freaking USELESSS SUBject..its credits are NON TRANSFERABLE 2 the US..and itssss really pissing me off with the tonnes of assignment thrown at me every single day.. arghhhh..anyways.. heres a glimpse of our project..we're supposed to make a model of dis thingy...

lets hope our plan to cr8 dis flying car works XD.. den dere's d MANU match at 11pm 2nite..feeel
like watching it although jon yee's a liv fan.. (now i know a lot of u out dere hates manu, too bad, i
know ure just jealous.. lolzzzzz XD)
 


No comments: