Wednesday 14 March 2007

Appreciate it..while u can...

my friends told me they witnessed a guy who fell off the 15th floor and died.. not sure if its a suicide case or wad..but dat doesnt matter.. it just reminds me how short life can be. Ppl nowadays often live their lives without valuing the ppl and stuff around them.. (i guess it includes me too). And these things could easily leave our lives anytime.. Something precious 2 me once left me because i didnt appreciate it as much as i should have been.. but i had another chance.. haha.. Dis time i did appreciate it.. but sadly, it still left me, again. Haha okay, ill quit da sad stuff here.. but d point here is, APPRECIATE IT , BE4 ITS TOO LATE! if u love a girl, go for her! if u want her, tell her so! (its a general statement to all, but its also a special msg to my 10year friend, U-KNOW-HU)  =D

3 comments:

:: ji-an:: said...

ahahhax...wats da one???hmmm...i wonder..lolx..
wah...nt bad lo...gt new blog d sumo post bout APPRECIATE B4 IT IS TOO LATE!!xoxoxo

Jon Yee said...

you alot 10 years friend one wooor...LolZ XD

Davin said...

waaa EMO NYA........ lol 10 year friend ar.. i 5 year oni wor.... haha