Thursday 22 March 2007

1 more ...1 more to go.........and heres another one..

yeah..finally finished my csci project. Presentation was impressive. Credits to group members (Jon EE, Casandra Celestina XD, annoying ji-an, laaaaazyy eeeeee leen, and myself =D ). I felt relieved, but somehow.. just somehow.. deep inside me, i knew it wasn't the end of it. 
Yes! i was right.. the csci lecturer just passed us with yet another assignment - Creating my own website.. Holy coww.... here i knew, i was in deep shit. We were taught to create and edit our own website in a 2hour long ordeal in our csci lab class. I endured it, but sadly, i didnt reli know how to create a website yet =(
Today was a real exhausting day. As soon as we finished our csci presentation, dere was d LAN presentation awating us. OK, i admit.. our presentation for LAN sucked. but who cares??! we just have to pass right? XD (despite that, i felt a lil humiliated doing d sucky presentation lolz)

OK..d upcoming week is gonna be a shitty one too. Accounts test and LAN test!! i enjoy accounts thanks to my lecturer, for dat, ive decided not to disappoint u with my grades waahahahaha... as for LAN...sryy miss zakiah.. u've been real nice to us, letting us go early, merging 2 LAN sessions to 1.. shortening the time.. but in u're test next week.. sry to say.. ill have to cheat XD

No comments: