Friday 27 April 2007

Finally its Over... now tell me what should i do? hmm..

After 2 weeks of suffering, my final exams are over at last. D Laz paper was Csci, also d suckest of all. 600 pages++ to study in a book which has a small word font.. It was toughh, and i mean.. REAL TOUGH.. As soon as i studied chapter 1,2,3 i proceeded to chapter 4,5,6. as soon as i finished d last 3 chapters.. i forgot d first 3.. - -'' as i was tired of studying csci, i decided to do online exercises for it..after all dat hard work it was alr 11pm. thus, i decided to let reward myself with an hour on d pc after putting in so much effort =) so i started off playing..i planned to finish at 12am.. but things didnt really go accordingly, i ended finish playing at 2am.. my dad found out.. -toasted- , that was what it is.. it was like facing a firing squad of 11 people all aiming at me.. i've never really been scolded by my dad for such a long time sobs.. Anyway, whats done is done, theres no turning back..i seriously didnt regret playing that night cuz i had d chance to teach some retards a lesson =D (when i say retards, they're real big time retards, inexplainable in words lolz)
So now is my 17day holiday stretch... i dont wanna spend all my time on the pc or just plain hanging out with friends.. i've got a feeling that i want to contribute smth to d society that has given me so much.. lolzz..
but, i always have transport problems.. thats why im still wondering whether i should go sign up to b a social worker or not..preferably, i hope i could have a chance to work in d SPCA(with dogs) but d place is really far..transport transport transport!!! just cant wait till i get my darn license, then ill b real busy every single day hehe.
mayb an orphanage would just b d right place to help out. Im not any rich child or smth, but at d very least im living in a family that could afford shelter and food which im very much grateful of. Hopefully, i can soon give out my share to this community (most probably once i get my license).. lolz

No comments: