Friday 13 April 2007

Definition of '''speeeeeeed'' ... o.0

Imagine hurrying to finish your assignment and u decide to go 2 your friends place to do the assignment together. U ring the door bell..the door opens abruptly...
Ji-an (with specs) : Hi Roy!...
Me : '''ohmygod... is dis d rough, evil, inconsiderate ji-an i know??''' lolz.... ''mayb todays my lucky day, i get good treatment from her alas!!!'' ) :D ...
Then, ji-an leads me into her room... spooky,dark, chilling... She presents me something to unlock d doors of finishing our assignment.. This..Looks cool? that was what i thought at first..The words ''Compaq'' catching my eye.. waa.. compaq laptop.. things r looking good huh? .. too good to be true.. i soon found out... that this thing's pretty on the outside.. evil in the inside...


Let me further describe the evilness of this notebook...
1. It takes approximately 3mins to get microsoft word started.
2. Another 5mins to get Microsoft FrontPage started.
3. As I Tunes is playing in the background, the notebook is like a volcano errupting.
4. While chatting thru msn and surfing with internet explorer, it vibrates.
5. With I Tunes,InternetExplorer,Microsoft Frontpage, Msn all on at one time.. the notebook erupts with MOLTEN LAVA!!!!! lolzz.. nah just exaggerating.. but seriously.. its condition then is something close to it lolz..
p/s : i Hereby, despite all the ''INCONVENIENCE'' caused by ji-an's ancient notebook, i must thank her for aiding me in successfully finishing my LAST and VERY LAST CSCI Assignment!!!! thanks ji-an, i appreciated it although your house that was flooded with lala-mui's caused great discomfort to me. (Including u) hahaha=D joking!!!!

No comments: