Monday 11 June 2007

Like rubbing salt on my wounds...

I bet everyone has experienced stress and had overcomed it before clinging on to their beliefs and something they deeply care/like for. Im stressed, feeling lost, and imagine what, My parents(more of my dad) are trying to snatch away my last salvation. Well i believe im old and mature enough to know whats right for myself, but it just frustrates me that my parents dont trust me on certain decisions i make, putting a damn halt and objection to it. Not only that, when i ignore them, my dad starts doing really stupid stuff which is so freaking annoying. As said im stressed due to various reasons, and all i have left which brings me joy is trying to b taken away from me by my parents. Things just cant get any worst ( i hope) .. Well at d very least, its not always bad things that happens to us. I could at least put my thoughts on helping my friends campaign for d upcoming student council board election.
And heres d reason i smile everday ..
.

No comments: